What is Chiropractic?
Chiropractic is safe, mainstream, effective and affordable, with people of all ages benefiting from care. As musculoskeletal experts, we provide qualified, effective treatment to promote general health, alleviate pain and improve your quality of life.
We believe that everyone is different, which is why we take a individualized approach with your body.
Benefits of seeing a Chiropractor
Chiropractors are extensively educated in the prevention, assessment, diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal conditions. At Walter Road Chiropractic we will recommend a goal-orientated treatment plan to help relieve pain, improve function and facilitate prevention.
Benefits of chiropractic care include:
- Improved movement in your neck, shoulders, back and torso
- Better posture
- Relief from headaches, neck and back pain
- Prevention of work-related muscle and joint injuries
- Enhanced athletic performance
- Improved flexibility
- Relief of pregnancy-related backache
- Correction of gait and foot problems
Injuries Chiropractor’s commonly manage
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Posture Correction
- Strains and sprains from daily activities
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Work and sports-related injuries
- Restricted movement in the back, shoulders, neck or limbs
- Disc Injuries
- Numbness, pins and needles
- Jaw pain (TMJ)